Wednesday, April 4, 2012

10 Nail Polish Picks for Spring and Summer

I love nail polish, so I dug through my collection to choose my go to spring shades for my fingers and toes. I find that most of the shades I will wear in the spring also carry over to summer so these are the polishes from my current collection that I look forward to wearing.

OPI - Fly (Nicki Minaj Collection)
This is a beautiful teal blue color that is perfect for spring. I have worn it so many times already.

 ESSIE- Navigate Her (Spring 2012 Collection)
Pistachio green is very popular for the spring and this creme finish polish is perfect. It is very pastel and a looks great on my nails.







China Glaze-Reggae to Riches
I love this shade of purple. It has a beautiful blue duo chrome in it. This is my favorite color to wear on my toes right now.
 ESSIE- To Buy or not to Buy (Spring 2012 Collection)
This is a great pastel purple, but there is something special about it. This polish may look like a creme finish, but it has blue sparkles in it.
 China Glaze- Fast Track (the Hunger Games Collection)
I am wearing this right now and will be until I get sick of it. It is a great tan color with the most beautiful glittery shimmer in it. I am obsessed with this color.
 Sinful Colors- 24/7
This is a neon pink that is going to be great on the toes when I go to the beach.
 China Glaze- Ahoy
I love this pink polish. It has glitter in it, but not too much to be overwhelming.
 O.P.I.- Did it on 'Em (Nicki Minaj Collection)
Best neon green ever. I am obsessed with this color although my friends hate it. I love love love it.
 Sinful Colors- Boogie Nights
This polish is a gorgeous coral color and right now I seem to have a problem that involves buying any coral makeup I see.
ESSIE- Meet me at Sunset
Tangerine is the color of the year, so I joined the club on that one. I love this color so much and can't wait to wear it constantly this spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment