Monday, April 30, 2012

April Favorites 2012

I know there aren't a lot, but I have been trying to be good about buying makeup products since I am going on vacation in 2 days :)

  • Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory- I have been wanting to try this forever so when I ran out of my MUFE HD foundation I figured I would give this a try and it is amazing. It covers so well and lasts forever on my skin.
  • MAC Blush in Pink Tea- This is a wonderful pale pink blush. It gives such a nice natural flush to the cheeks
  • MAC Lipstick in Watch me Simmer- In love. It is the perfect shade for spring and summer and I plan on wearing it a lot in Vegas. I just wish I could have gotten a backup.
  • Stila Smudgestick in Stingray- I went to Ulta to find a new black liner for my waterline since lately mine had been smudging a lot and ending up on my cheeks pretty much. I fell in love with this the first time I tried it. It is creamy and lasts a long time and is super black.

No comments:

Post a Comment