Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Spring//Summer beauty wishlist!

I have spent the past few days scouring the internet and youtube trying to find new (or new to me) products that I can't wait to try this spring and summer. I am trying to save some money, so I might do a no buy for a short period of time, but I want to wait til June or so for that. Here is what I really want to try this spring and summer:

  • Inglot eye shadows- I am going to Las Vegas in 2 weeks and I can't wait to build my own eye shadow palette. I have heard how super pigmented and soft the shadows are so it is going to be a good in vestment. Also the price on them is so reasonable that I can't pass it up. 
  • YSL Lip sticks- This is a product that I have heard the most amazing reviews about. I just want at least one, hopefully in a my lips but better color.
  • Make Up Forever Aqua Creams- I love the Benefit creaseless cream shadows and I want to do a comparison between the two. I do like that there are some options for lips and cheeks and the color range seems to be a little bit better than the Benefit ones.
  • Too Faced Perfect Lips- I have never really been a fan of lip liner, but if I could find the perfect one I think I could be sold on them. Since this is marketed as the only lip liner you will ever need I figure it's my best bet to try it first.
I know there isn't a lot on here, but since most of them are higher end I feel that if I focus on these I will be able to do better reviews and not be overwhelmed. I can't wait for my first review of these which will definitely be of the Inglot shadows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment