Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My favorite drugstore mascaras!

I love mascara. It is the one thing I always have to wear no matter what. I have extremely light lashes, but they are very long so I love volumizing black mascaras. I just feel that they make my eyes pop.


 This is the newest addition to my collection and my newest obsession. It has a huge brush so it coats all my lashes so well. I absolutely love how long a curl lasts with this and how the mascara wears throughout the day.


Maybelline is one of my favorite brands and this mascara is a big reason why. I love the curved brush and the bristles get into ever corner of my eyes to give great coverage on my lashes. It lasts all day and is the blackest mascara I have ever used.
This is my all time favorite mascara. The brush is big but super simple. The base of my lashes looks super thick when I use this mascara. It is waterproof too so it holds a curl really well and lasts the whole day. I absolutely love this mascara more than any other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment