Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Must Haves 2012

I am totally in love with spring. It is one of my favorite times of the year and have been waiting for it for months. These are the products I will be using throughout the spring and into the beginning of the summer:

  • Physicians Formula shimmer strips bronzer in Las Vegas Strip- I am obsessed with all things Las Vegas since I am going there in May, but this is an amazing bronzer to add a little shimmer to your face. I will sometimes use the lighter colors for a highlight too. 
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface- I love the pink color for the spring time. It is just light and will last forever which is good with the warmer weather
  • NYC Bronzer in Sunny- this is the best bronzer I have to contour with. I love the look it gives me
  • Urban Decay shadow in Naked- This is my best friend shade and I like to wear it alone to define the crease and make my eyes look a little bit bigger.
  • MUFE HD Foundation in 120- this is my new shade for the spring. I am a bit darker and although most people don't like to wear foundation in warmer weather I prefer the full coverage look.
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Spray- This is a staple all year. This makes my makeup last so long.
  • MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle- wonderful highlight to add a wonderful glow. It makes my skin look so dewy. 
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP- I love this. It makes my eye look so quick and effortless. I just love these
  • Colored Eyeliner- the combination of this on the lower lash line and RSVP on my lid is beautiful. Great for a pop of color.
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Golden Pink- Again I love pink for spring. This is a great shade of pink. It is bright with a bit of simmer that really makes your lips shine.
  • MAC Lip Stick in Ravishing- I bought this a few weeks ago and I am in love. This is a wonderful coral color that works so well with my skin tone. 
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Light- This is a wonderful lightweight concealer that is perfect for the undereye area. 
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black- Best mascara ever. It makes my lashes look full and dark, but not fake. 
  • MAC Lip Stick in Vegas Volt- Another Las Vegas product that I adore. It is super bright and a little overwhelming, but if I blot and layer gloss over it, it is perfect.
  • Buxom Lip Gloss in Debbie- This is the perfect gloss to dull down Vegas Volt. It is my favorite spring time lip combo. 
These are my go to products for the spring and I adore each of them. There may be more with the new collections to come out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment