Sunday, March 25, 2012

March Beauty Favorites!

This month has been a good one for me. I have finally found a make up routine that works for me and I am thrilled. These are some new products I have been absolutely loving this month.

  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Light- I love this concealer. I was using Benefit's Erase Paste, but the creamy consistency to it tended to cake a little under my eyes and it slipped a little throughout the day. The Maybelline Eraser is so lightweight that it doesn't sink into the wrinkles and stays put all day. It is very pigmented and my dark circles are so much more less noticeable when I use this concealer.
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Honey Lust- I have been eying this shadow for the longest time. It is a beautiful gold-ish color with glitter in it and I absolutely love wearing it all over my lid. There is a little fallout, but I can deal with it since the color is absolutely fantastic and it feels so smooth on my lid.
  • MAC Lipglass in Julia (from the Marcel Wanders 2 collection)- This is the best pink lip gloss I have. I can't believe how beautiful and pigmented this lip gloss is. I wish it was permanent because when I use this up I know I will be extremely upset. It isn't too sticky and the shimmer in it is subtle, but is noticeable.
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle- I finally joined everyone in loving this product. I have only had it for about 2 weeks, but in that time I have fallen in love with the way this highlights my cheeks. I have a very round face and this helps when I contour my face to give the illusion of higher cheek bones and a glowing complexion. 
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface- This is the perfect pink blush for the spring. It also doesn't make me look to flush since my face is normally very red. My foundation definitely covers the redness, but the blush helps to keep it at bay by only showing this color on my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment