Friday, March 9, 2012

February Favorites

There aren't too many favorites this month, but I figured I would still share them.

Top: Sigma Make Me Crazy Travel set, Bottom: MUFE HD Foundation, OPI Fly, MAC Satin Taupe, MAC Viva Glam V

  • Sigma Make Me Crazy Travel Brush Kit: I love this set. It has every basic brush that I need so I have the perfect base for the rest of my collection. I also LOVE the color of it. 
  • Make Up Forever HD Foundation in 117: This is amazing foundation. I am still on the hunt for the perfect one, but this is great for covering the redness in my face and I look flawless in pictures. It lasts for a long time and doesn't make me break out. It also is super moisturizing which helps since I have dry skin. 
  • OPI Fly: I love Nicki Minaj and I love this color. It was my default color all month and I love the way it looks. 
  • MAC Satin Taupe: I can't believe it took me so long to discover this shade. It is gorgeous. I love wearing it all over the lid on lazy days or blending it into the crease when I want to take a little more time with my eye look. 
  • MAC Viva Glam V: The perfect nude. It's that simple. I love it and wear it almost every day. I have debated buying a few backups just in case they decide to discontinue it. I might cry if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment