Saturday, June 9, 2012

Review: Sheer Cover Duo Concealer

I recently received a new concealer in the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox and the moment I tried it I fell in love. It is the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in light/medium

As someone who is always on the search for the prefect concealer this was an amazing treat to receive. I started to use it immediately and the first thing that sold me was the creamy texture of it. Because of the creamy consistency and great pigmentation you need the littlest amount to cover even the darkest of under eye circles (which I definitely have).

As for staying power I do need to set it with a powder to ensure it stays in place all day. I also attribute this to the creamy consistency of it. Another quality of this concealer that I love is the fact that you get two different shades so it is easy to mix them together to get the perfect shade for your skin tone.

I love being able to use the light shade under my eye to brighten the area and use the dark shade to cover any blemishes and redness on my face. I also love that it is super moisturizing due to the Jojoba in it and it is great for sensitive skin.

This really is the perfect concealer (for me at least) since it applies to smoothly, provides great, build-able coverage, is nourishing to the skin and is super light weight.The cost is $29.95 for an introductory system or for the concealer alone. Visit www.sheercover.com for more information and to purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment