Monday, June 25, 2012

Review: Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes

I have heard so many good things about these eyeliners and I finally got my hands on a few, then I bought a few more. I am in love with these liners. They are super pigmented and when they say waterproof they mean it. They don't budge at all during the day.
L to R: 0L, 23L, 12L, 11L
 Below are swatches I did and I only swiped each of the liners twice to get this amount of color. They work great on the skin and since they are super creamy they don't pull at your eyes if you try yo line your upper lash line. 
L to R: 0L, 23L, 12L, 11L
 I have been wearing them on my water line, lower lash line and upper lash line and the color really pops no matter where I put them. The only one that is hard to see is the nude one, but this I use only in my water line to brighten my eyes up when I need it. These don't need to be reapplied throughout the day, even on the water line.
L to R: 0L, 23L, 11L, 12L
My favorite of the four I have is the purple one (11L) since I have hazel eyes. The purple tone really makes the color of my eyes pop. I love all of these liners though and plan on getting more. They are really long lasting and creamy to use. They are the perfect liner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment