Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Beauty Favorites 2012


My makeup this month has been super minimal. Being in New Jersey the humidity has been out of control, especially at work, so I have been wearing makeup that can stay on all day.

  • Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation/Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer- I have been mixing the two of these since the tinted moisturizer doesn't give me the coverage I want and the foundation gives me too much coverage for the summer. Mixing equal parts together has been really good for my skin and I don't need a blush when I do this since my cheeks are naturally so flush.
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume- I love this mascara. It stays on all day and won't smudge all over my face. It gives amazing volume to my already long lashes. 
  • Tarte Lip Surgence in Enchanted- This is one of the greatest lip products ever. I feel like I can put it on at work and not have to worry for a while. Since I am becoming more tan I feel like my lips are blending in with my face more so I like having the pop of color on my lips without having to fuss about it too much. 
  • Sheer Cover concealer- Best concealer I have tried in a while. I got it sent to me in the Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox and I am so happy I did. I really like that it has two tones so you can mix your perfect shade. I mostly have been using the lighter one to brighten up my under eye area.
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows in Skinny Jeans & R.S.V.P.- I am obsessed with these. I will wear R.S.V.P. all over the lid by itself or put Skinny Jeans in the outer corner with R.S.V.P. over the lid and blended into the corner. This is going to be my go to summer look.


No comments:

Post a Comment