Sunday, May 27, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox

I received my first Influenster box earlier this month and I wanted to give an overview of the products and review them a little.


  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips- I love these. It \was my first time using them, but I had been wanting to try them for a while. They were super easy to apply and the lasted to long. I was surprised that they didn't chip even when I was at work (since I work at a home improvement store) They were kind of a pain to take off, but it reminded me of removing glitter polish.
  • Sheer Cover concealer-I love this concealer. It is my favorite for under my eyes. It hides my dark circles and really brightens up my under eye area.
  • Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body wash- This is the best body wash I have ever used. I love the fact that it is natural, but they don't lie when they say it is moisturizing. I usually have really dry skin and I have used less moisturizer on my skin than I usually do. I also have these little red bumps on my arms that have seemed to disappear when I started using this. I can't wait to get a big bottle of it!
  • SoyJoy Bar- I have had SoyJoy before and it was extremely dry and didn't have much of a taste, but this one was pretty good. It was still a little dry, but there was more of a taste to it and I could see myself bringing them to work with me for a healthy snack.

  • Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist- I have two of these scents already, but this is one I have wanted for some time, so I was really happy to be able to try it. The scent is sweet, but it has a nice spice to it also. I bring it with me to work for when I need a little pick me up and I feel so much fresher when I wear it. 

  •  Dr Scholls Ball of Foot pads- I love all the Dr Scholls products specifically designed for women. They really help target the spots that tend to hurt the most and with even my little heels these worked wonders to avoid blisters and toe cramps.
  • ChapStick Lip Shield 365 (SPF 50+)- I tried this over the hot sunny weekend we had and I love the lemony smell of it. I'm glad it doesn't smell like sunscreen, but it does leave a bit of a white cast if you apply too much of it. I also feel like if you add too little it can be drying. I had to play with it a little to find the perfect amount to apply, but it isn't a terrible ChapStick. 

All products were sent to me for testing purposes from Influenster. 


No comments:

Post a Comment