Sunday, February 12, 2012

Review: Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Eye Shadows

At first I wasn't impressed with these shadows, but the more I use them the more I like them. I am still a little wary of them because I have had some difficulty with the application of them, but all in all they are pretty good.

Left to right: Tough as Taupe, Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt
My favorite is definitely Tough as Taupe. It applies so smoothly and it a very unique color. I love that it can be purple, gray, and taupe depending on what you wear it with and that I love. Too Cool is the one that has given me the most problems application wise. It gets a little clumpy and applies sporadically on the lid and when swatched. Audacious Asphalt is a dark color that I don't use very often but I like that I have a dark base when I want to do a smokey eye look.  

Left to right: Tough as Taupe, Too Cool, Audacious Asphalt
I think these three are the only ones I am going to keep in my collection. None of the other colors stood out to me and I prefer the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows over these.

No comments:

Post a Comment