Thursday, January 12, 2012

Review: Benefit Play Sticks

This is the best foundation I have ever used. I have an abundance of redness on my face, especially on my cheeks and nothing I have ever used has covered it the way the Benefit Play Sticks do. It has some amazing coverage, which is why they say it can be used as a concealer or foundation. Some days I don't even use concealer for my blemishes because of how well this foundation covers everything.

This is me after I did half of my face with foundation
                                               

The finish of this foundation is also great. It is a cream to powder finish so it lasts all day, even without a setting spray. I simply use a primer under it and it stays through my whole work day and into the night. It is easy to apply, just use a normal foundation brush and a small amount of product to keep it from looking cakey. This is a holy grail product for me and I will repurchase this for a long time to come. The only downside to this product is the color range. There are only 4 shades, but luckily the lightest shade matches me perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment