Friday, January 13, 2012

Review: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows

I absolutely love these cream shadows. I discovered them a few months ago when I was looking for a new tinted eye shadow base and will buy them in every color I can get my hands on. Right now I have 4 (Skinny Jeans, R.S.V.P., Pot O' Gold (Sephora exclusive) and Birthday Suit) and the pigmentation on them is amazing. They have a great color payoff without having to use a ton of product. This prevents the eyes from feeling super heavy.


(left to right) Skinny Jeans, R.S.V.P., Pot O' Gold, Birthday Suit
 These shadows are great as a base. They bring out the colors in so many other shadows, but they are also phenomenal to wear on their own. If I am having a lazy day or I am running late I will swipe one or two on my lids and put on a little mascara and I am good to go. They last the whole day and never budge or crease. Their name really does describe them.
(left to right) Pot O' Gold, Skinny Jeans, R.S.V.P., Birthday Suit

The texture of them are also fantastic. None of mine have dried out at all. They are very creamy and because of it they are super blendable with one another. The Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows are an amazing product and I recommend them to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment